You are not alone!

Do you listen to your teen or early twenty-something speak to his/her peers and not understand what they are talking about? Did you ever think that you would be this clueless? Do you feel like the tools that worked for you while becoming an adult are prehistoric in the face of today's technology and the changed world? Let's talk about it, because we need to help each other!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

And I think my kids are addicted to the computer?

Okay... confession time. Tonight I was texting, facebooking, playing scrabble, chatting on facebook, checking email and working on a translation job all at the same time. I had to make it a point to ask my husband if he wanted to do something together and then set a time to do it... I have 5 minutes to finish this post!

A good day today as we figure out the future and what it will look like for my son... and for me as I try to let go... more tomorrow, as I have a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment